Benson: The Autobiography Limited Edition Pre-Order

July 17, 2014 | News | 8 comments

To celebrate the release of Benson: The Autobiography, we have developed a special limited edition package which you can only get here with the purchase of the book.

We have printed 150 limited edition serigraphs of a rare image from the George Benson archive.

Each 16″ × 20″ serigraph is individually hand printed and numbered on muscle tone #140 paper, using non­toxic, water­based, acrylic sepia and black inks.

Click here to check out the video for more information.

1. Paula Loxley / August 15th, 2014 13:20

Can you please tell me if the LE Serigraphy or Autobiography will be signed by GB
    Kind regards

• Rick Gonzalez / September 30th, 2014 20:27

Both items are not signed by Mr. Benson. The serigraph is numbered.

2. Carol Harris / August 28th, 2014 6:41

Can you please let me know how or where I ca get a signed copy of the book. Either online in New York or London?
    Many thanks Carol

• Rick Gonzalez / September 30th, 2014 20:25

Mr. Benson will be doing a book signing in NYC in late October. We will be posting details soon.

• Freddie H. Loadholt / October 31st, 2014 17:40

Where can I get a signed copy of his book and is he coming to the Atlanta area?

3. Michael / November 25th, 2014 19:35

Mr. George Benson is one of the greatest Jazz and Funk Gitarist of all time with a stellar career than spans over five decades. I could listen to his Music over and over again!

4. Marty Aellig / January 9th, 2015 0:07

I was looking in the store and wanted to purchase the 2 of the CD packages for $23.98. Can you make this available? Thanks Marty

5. David Caudle / January 13th, 2015 1:00

Mr. Gonzalez,
    Are there any copies left of the serigraph print? Don’t know how I missed this. Time flies too fast I suppose.